#WORDSTOLIVEBY … @NickWooster, men get out your Field Notes…
1. If you can’t afford a Rolex buy something equally as interesting at the other end of the spectrum like a Luminox—those are really cool. Don’t buy a watch trying to emulate a Rolex.
2. I subscribe to the notion of the sartorial mullet—stay tailored up top and less buttoned up on the bottom. I love funny pants.
3. If you’re going to play with color start with one. If you’re wearing yellow, everything else should be navy and grey. Yes, I’ve been known to wear bright green and pink at the same time but I don’t do that often—the bulk of my closet is grey, navy, white, khaki, olive, and a little black.
4. If you’re putting in the effort to wear a tie, finish it off with a smart and simple tie bar. Not a decorative, big, or funny one. Just something functional.
5. A quarter-and-an-inch chocolate brown belt with a sterling buckle goes with everything from jeans to chinos to a proper suit. It may cost you $1,000, but it’s a good investment.
6. If you’re slim and tall and young, wear pleated pants. They accentuate every flaw you have so don’t wear them if you have hips. Otherwise you’ll really like them.
Posted on Thursday, October 17th 2013
Suits in production. @lardiniofficial #unfuckingbelievablecapability (at Lardini)
Posted on Thursday, September 26th 2013
Reblogged from NICK WOOSTER
McNASTY DOES IT BETTER. Mark McNairy spring 2014
A duck, a wooster, a rapper walk into a bar…or down the runway.
Posted on Wednesday, September 11th 2013
Buds: Josh Peskowitz x @NickWooster #menswear #streetstyle happens
Photo: Beyond Fabric @ Pitti Uomo
Posted on Monday, July 15th 2013
Reblogged from Beyond Fabric
He’s the man.